- Photo books are available with a variety of different cover options, including fabric, lustre photo wrap, and canvas photo wrap (two leather choices also available as an upgrade).
- They offer lay flat binding, which allows for full spread images with minimal image loss at the center.
- Bindings are sewn, not glued, adding to durability.
- Photos are printed on professional quality photo paper.
- Fabric (and leather) covers can be embossed with names, and dates. (Gold, silver, white, and blind embossing available).
*Grey fabric cover unavailable at this time.
Photo books differ from Fine Art Albums in a few different ways:
- Photo books offer hinged, lay flat binding, which allows for full spread printing, but there is a notable gap in the center of the books. Albums have no gap because the pages are printed in spreads that are folded in the center rather than cut.
- Photo book pages are magazine style, while album pages are quite thick and substantial.
- There are more cover options for albums — these include genuine Italian leathers, photo covers, and seemingly limitless and unique fabric choices.
- Fine art albums hold more pages than photo books.